WORK on the country’s largest Jaya Jusco mall in Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang, is on track and the outlet is expected to open for business according to schedule in December.

Construction of the AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre began about a year ago. The giant structure taking shape on a 26ha plot of land in Persiaran Tengku Ampuan Rahimah is already making an impact in the area.

“We are working round the clock and I’m happy that we are keeping to schedule.

“You can see the walls are up and I believe it will be ready for business by the end of the year,” said Lai Yeng Fock, executive director of WCT Land Berhad, which owns the mall and the land on which it is sited.

On track: Work on the mall (below and above) is going on at a rapid speed.

Lai said the giant structure had been attracting a lot of interest.

While members of the public were keen to know when the mall would open, he said, many business enterprises were booking trading lots in the shopping centre.

Lai said the mall would cater to the needs of middle- and upper-class shoppers from Klang South and other nearby vicinities, including Banting, Shah Alam and Subang Jaya.

He said the shopping complex was the third largest Jaya Jusco outlet, after two others in Japan.

It would occupy a total gross area of 2.1 million sq ft with a built-up area of 1 million sq ft.

“It will add colour to this part of the town and contribute towards the economic welfare of the Klang people,” he added.

BLOG UPDATE :

AEON Bukit Tinggi is opening this Saturday

24 November 2007

Source    Source2

Comments

Comments
Angry birds says:

Didn’t Ellen Degeneras say something reminiscent

Hi there everybody, here every person is sharing such experience, thus it’s nice to read this blog, and I used to go to see this website everyday.

I for all time emailed this weblog post page to all my associates, because if like to read it next my links will too.

Superb idea, great content.

I got what you intend, thanks for putting up.Woh I am pleased to find this website through google.

manish sinha says:

hi i am looking for sales and development or operations opening in jusco can some one guide me

tbsaruoa says:

I find myself coming to your blog more and more often to the point where my visits are almost daily now!

The catchy blog with all the fascinating posts. You give the good facts that many folks do not know before. most of your contents are make me have extra understanding. it really is incredibly diverse. I was impressed with your website. Never be bored to visit your web site again. Have the wonderful working day.Hold enjoyed your blogging.

Nice blog, keep up the good work.

irffan says:

How can i get information to apply job at new AEON at melaka?

Jaspal says:

Pls call me at 012 2892277 I hv a few openings for retail assistant at AEON Melaka

MEGA says:

I AM DOING MY DIP.IN EARLY CHILD EDUCATION I AM LOOKING FOR TADIKA TEACHER JOB. I HAVE5 YRS EXPERIENCE IF ANYBODY KNOW MEANS PLS SEND EMAIL

ika says:

ader kerja parttime x??

Teoh says:

Hi! I am a fresh graduate from bachelor of International Affairs Management. I was looking for a job currently. I would like to know if there is any job vacancy for me.

Thanks.

Gabrielle says:

hi ! i am Gabrielle a.k.a Gabby. i would like to find a part time job ( weekdays ). i am a school student from S.M.K. Tengku Ampuan Rahimah. i just finished my Pmr last month. i do not want to waste my school holidays.

pls reply ASAP!!
thank you!!

Asha says:

I am Asha here.I would like 2 find a job here as a part time .I am a student studying in college n I dont like 2 waste my free time so I planned 2 get a job here as it a walking distance from my hse.hope 2 hear from u.tq

corinthian says:

Hehe.. agree! Am looking for comments on the new store too but instead found all these job hunters.. A bit disheartened too. Is not a correct place to scout for a new job anyway. Hahaa..Btw, went to Aeon BT last few days ago. Green Box is already opened!!! But the cinema has not. And Oh Boy~ the crowd was so massive! Can say that a visit on the weekends are not for those who are clautrophobic.. was gasping for air, literally speaking! *LOL

mimmylee says:

New site for job, a friend intro to me, juz sharing… http://www.freejobsite.com

cnaz says:

wonder why so many job seekers advertise themselves in this post. why dont find job thru jobstreet or jobsdb etc? i dont think jusco HR will look for staff in this blog.

** i was hoping to see comments on the new jusco opened in bukit tinggi, not comments from people looking for jobs at jusco.

ABC says:

i saw an advertisment at BM plaza..jusco bandar perda will start to employ workers…
for those who wan to find the job can go to summit hotel for interview..

corinthian says:

For job at HQ – submit job application to their HQ, Taman Maluri
For job at store (operations) – submit to the respective store office

Stella Ong says:

Dear Sir /Madam,

Is there any internships position for human Resourse Management student in Jusco Bukit Tinggi for next year?
Im willing to work there although im from KL.
Kindly reply me ASAP.
Thx

ika says:

i apply already a job at jusco perda through matchlink agencies..but dont get any reply yet..it takes how long 2 they(matchlink or jucso) reply 4 my application..thanks

ARUNA says:

Hai,i’m looking for part time job.Is there any vacancy after 5pm. I’m staying at subang jaya.I’m working as administration assistance.

Dinesh says:

HI. i would like to have a part time job. Im staying in klang. Im still a student. is there any vacancy for me..

jid says:

zarl d shopaholic boy, alamak i hve no idea la.. mbe sns could help us… ;)

shanaz says:

I am a fresh graduate from UiTM Penang with Diploma in Hotel Management and now i am seeking for any vacancies at Jusco Perda especially in bakery outlet. May i know is there have any vacancies for me?

zarl d shopaholic boy says:

jid, which jusco will be doing member card’s day for tomorrow?

jid says:

salleh n galgal,
suppose to be this jusco scheduled open on end of this dec. 07, but got some prob. on construction stage… n there will be open mbe nxt. yr (early 2008)..

salleh, i thk mbe u would contact AEON directly for your answered. sori, i couldnt ansewered it for u coz i just design team for this jusco.. oke.

Saleh says:

Im also looking for part time job, did new jusco bandar perda provide it. thansk…

galgal says:

may i know when is jaya jusco will open at bandar perda,bkt mertajam from penang???

David says:

Dear, sir/ madam

i’m a student in Montfort Boys Town in Shah Alam. Taking a course as a computer maintenance. i hope sir/ madam may give me a chance to work as a part timer for holiday on 18 december to 4 january.

i hope i can get this job hope sir/ madam may think about it. i’ll be waiting for your reply as soon as possible

Thank you very much.

punitha says:

Dear Sir,

I have Adv. Dip in Network Computing. Currently working as a General Clerk which mainly dealing with an JDE application ( On Line Application ).

I hope i can get a job at Jusco in Computer Department.

Thank you very much.

sns says:

Dear Owen

Thank you for your confirmation. We checked the Jusco’s website and its confirmed opening on 24 November – this Saturday.

Website : http://www.jusco.com.my/JuscoHome/html/jusco/jusco_index.php

AEON Bukit Tinggi Banner :

Since their website is quiet about the details of this opening, we would suggest that you contact AEON directly on your job opportunities.
Unfortunately their Recruitment Website quite outdated, last updated 4 Oct.

AEON Malaysia
Telephone Number : 03-9207 2005
Fax Number : 03-9207 2006/2007
Email : feedback@jusco.com.my
Recruitment Website : http://www.jusco.com.my/JuscoHome/html/aeon/career/career_recruitment.php

All the best of you looking for jobs at AEON!

hanim says:

hye….i am looking for any vacancies that suit to my field.i have a degree in textile technology(apparel and textile) from uitm malaysia.

ira says:

too bad no bowling alley…am looking forward to spend my boring time with bowling….but dissappointed such big shopping centre no bowling alley…huhu…

jid says:

agree with u Owen. yesterday i drove there, looks like they will have a very very grand opening. peparations are almost done kot…

susan says:

i am looking for the holidays temporary job at jusco, bukit tinggi. has any recommendations?

OWen says:

It is confirmed that Jaya Jusco at Klang will be opened this Saturday. The grand opening is on. Anyone know the time they will open it this Saturday.

Jackc says:

i heard dat Jusco got ICE RINK?

Shamilin says:

Hi, it great to have Jusco at Bukit Tinggi.

I’m Monford Student and i have 1 1/2 year experience at graphic site. Please let me know if there is job for me.

jid says:

is it true? coz the advertisement said open on end of dec 2007 coz jusco bandar perda also opening on the same schedule on end dec this yr .

i agree with u la jchan… Bukit Tinggi gonna be a busiest town in peninsular.. hehe… ;)

jchan says:

I think is really opening at 24/11/2007…

check this out ..

jchan says:

Wow, every one is looking part time job. I belief there will a lots vacancy.

Bukit Tinggi will became a busy town and terrible traffic jam soon lo.

I just a receive a news from my frez, they say opening soon next saturday 24/11/2007. Is it true?

jid says:

for those living at north region there will be jusco opening soon.. jusco bandar perda, bukit mertajam area… schedule to open on early next yr…

citcit says:

guys, i think u can just apply the jobs thru their HQ maybe. I believe there are many vacancies open for it. For ur case, the most common is the management trainee. :-)

L says:

i am a student in universiti tunku abdul rahman. i’ve finished my foundation program and now pursuing my degree course. im having a 3 months holiday which ends on january. And im staying at bandar botanic. is there any job for me at jaya jusco, bukit tinggi? thanks..

prathep kumar says:

im a student of politenik. i have cert in electric and electronics. i have working experience for two years. is there any vacancy for technician

chua says:

i am a student and currently on my 2 months holidays leave(from 1 november till 30 december 2007), may i know that its there any vacancy at the Aeon Bukit Tinggi?
please reply asap.