20071030 USJ19 New Mall in USJ

In 2008, retail will have a new face and number

Mark your calendar for the opening of the most exciting mall in USJ, Subang Jaya next year. USJ19 will bring hip fashion, cosy dining, blockbusting entertainment and cool recreation to the neighbourhood.

USJ19 is a mixed development of retail and residential sections with 2500 parking bays, a 3 storey retail section comprising of boutiques, restaurants, entertainment zones and many more. There is also a boulevard dedicated to entertainment, nightlife and dining.

Above the retail section are three 33-storey condominiumn towers and one 22-storey condominium block comprising over 1,100 residential units.

This development conceptualized with trendsetting post modern designs and space-age facade comes together to create this unique shopping haven.

USJ19 FACT SHEET

Targeted Date : Mid 2008

Total Gross Built Up Area : 360,000 sq ft

Total Net Lettable Retail Area : 250,000 sq ft

Total Number of Retail Floors : 3

Total Number of Retail Lots : 180 Lots

Total Number of Carparks : 2500 parking Bays

Don’t miss this exciting mall experience!

USJ Nineteen Sdn Bhd

6-11-3 Level 11 Menara PGRM2

Tel 603 9287 1199

www.usj19.com.my

Comments

Comments
rizal says:

Hi, i would like to contact shopping mall management (marketing). What the contact number? i have some proposal. TQ

Charlie says:

I found your web page from bing and it is superb. Thankx for providing such an informative post!!!!

reen rashid says:

hi … i would like to know if the building have office space to let or sale. confirm please. thank you.

DavidLee says:

Eh, balik la. Contact the building management’s office .. not shoppingnsales. DUH.

Steven Law says:

To do a coffee house, who i need to contact to ?

Elaine Tan says:

Hi,

Doesn’t know if you are still interested to open the shop at USJ19 City Mall.
Price will be appox RM9.5psf.
Please let me know if you are interest, i’ll show you the floor plan and available units.
Thanks.

Regards,
Elaine Tan
Prosper Realty
0123222716
etcproperty@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

I would like to propose a Building Maintenance for USJ 19 Subang Jaya. To whom should I proposed my services? Can you advice me in this matter. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

RozitaAbdAziz
016-6556195

cathy says:

I wish to own a retail shop to do a baby product business, can anybody tell me the price of the retail shop?

Elaine Tan says:

Hi,

Doesn’t know if you are still interested to open the shop at USJ19 City Mall.
Price will be appox RM9.5psf.
Thanks.