20071129 Benova Warehouse Sale2

Fagor

Teka

Fisher & Paykel

Glem

Kelvinator

Smeg

Location (Tel 603 7880 7012)

No 27 Jalan PJU 3

Sunway Damansara

47800 Petaling Jaya

Organized by Benova Kitchen

Map to Benova Kitchen Warehouse Sales

20071129 Benova Warehouse Sale

Comments

Comments

Giving you the very best News is extremely considerably imptortant to us.

29 Nov – 2 Dec : Benova Kitchen Appliances Warehouse Sale | shoppingNsales I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re incredible! Thanks! your article about 29 Nov – 2 Dec : Benova Kitchen Appliances Warehouse Sale | shoppingNsalesBest Regards Lisa

I really like your site design, did you make this all by yourself or pay a freelancer to build it?

What I dont comprehend is how youre not even a lot more popular than you might be now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so significantly about this topic, created me consider it from so many diverse angles. Its like men and women arent interested unless it has some thing to accomplish with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Continue to keep it up!

Ruben Jelen says:

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

Aiby says:

These Benova People is rubbish, totally not professional at at, i am totally agreed with you Wynerley. i would not buy thing from Benova anymore, it was my nightmare. i can’t believe that this type of retailer can open shop at Taman Tun….pls get out from my place. They should just sell at pasar malam. Coz benova only provide pasar malam service. Holy shit..

Steve says:

Totally agreed, although few thing are debatable.

Wynerley says:

Everything stated is fact. I now have the NCCC involved and they have written to them – we are still waiting a response from Benova for the last two months. NCCC are indicating we should sue them

wynerley says:

Benova are the worst Company that I have had the misfortune to buy something off in my 9 years in Malaysia – they are happy to take your money, but refuse to give the after sales service when something is defective, even within the warranty period, and even when the product is actually dangerous. The people are rude and full of empty promises (if you can actually get a response from them) just to delay you so that the warranty expires so they can them put all the costs back onto the customer.

I still have a RM20k fridge/freezer that I have been fighting with them for over 3 years that is no longer useable.

This is the last Company that I would ever buy off again and I advise anybody and everybody to avoid any dealings with them at all. They are a disgrace to Malaysian Products and Services industry.

Milan says:

Thank you for updating your frustrations on Benova.
You have saved me from all the troubles as I was considering to purchase their Oven & cooking stove. So sorry for all your experience with them, once again thanks.

frank says:

ashley always look 4 cheap thing, she dont understand
cheap thing not good , good thing not cheap & always
argument in sales contract.wish u good luck

lala says:

sharing is caring

seet says:

as a comsumer i agree to do some comparison , but i rather need more
professional advise because it,s no wise to pay too much,but its worse
to pay too little, when u pay too much u lose a little money,but thats all
when u pay too little u sometimes lose everything,because the thing u bought
was incapable, of doing the thing it was bought to do,

seet says:

I don,t agree what onesonone said, because the homedec fair rental
very much higher then outside do u think there going to give u
a good discount, don,t misleading others unless u want to survey
latest or premium product so go ahead

che says:

I Don,t understand why there wasted time to complaint about someone bussiness
i always belive willing seller ,willing buyer if u really found that the product
is not what u want or price is no up to your sastifaction u can give up don,t be (kia su)
& takecare someone interest

Aira says:

onesonone – whats the price like for Homedec09 & Super Home Ideas09(SHI09)? Is it worth to buy especially those home appliances?
Do u know the exact date & location for SHI09? thx..

onesonone says:

oopppss…

HOMEDEC 09… early may 09
Super Home Ideas 09… early jan 09…

onesonone says:

just my 2 cent..
dont goi there laa…

small warehouse sales only… better call it, canopy sales…

better wait for homedec 09 early mei next year… they also will be there..

just curious… if we bought single hob or hood.. the price quite high..
compare to combo or promo unit..

pacifica from japan… but it made in taiwan…
rinnai from japan… but it made in china…
fagor from europe… but it made in china…
tiscali from itali… but it made in china…
electrolux from europe… but it made in china…

true or not…??? any comments..

Muhamad Faisal says:

Boleh saya tahu kat mana lokasi jualan nie, klw boleh emailkan saya plan sekali

chieng says:

Had a terrible experience purchasing household electrical appliances from Benova. They sent goods with DRIVER CUM INSTALLER. The poor driver refuse to oblige to install oven and microwave. But err with 4 screws driven through while installing bracket for holding dryer machine on top of washing machine. Dryer machine looks old with scratches all over base and back surface. Microwave with water stain on steel panel. Coffee maker sent is an used unit..coffee beans spilling out from the compartment to your amazement. HQ Manager Mr Wong said ‘communication error’..OMG

Lee says:

Hi,

Is great to get so much information from this website.

I just started the renovation for my new house and I am now surveying on hoob, hob and oven.

I would like to get more input about which model is good and does not give much problem.

I visited the Xam-Max showroom, there are having a promotion for Pacifica hoob and hob (2 burners) set at RM2,399.

I was told by the salesman that fortile is really suitable for asian cooking and suction power is good. Any comment?

The salesman of Legend Sri Petaling recommend me to go with fagor Stainless steel 3 burner hub. According to the salesman the flame for Pacifica n Fotile are measured by KW, whereas Fagor is using different technology.

Please advise.

Many thanks in advance.
Lee

zarl the shopaholic boy says:

If u plan to install aircond, u can try call this company. I will share my experience. The person incharge is Matt at 016-3756487 his shop at Old Klang Road if not mistaken. I got his number from Carrefour (usually recommended when buy aircond from them). This guy & his friend is really good in his job. The result is so nice, clean and he can nego also. Friendly too.

For electrical wiring, u call this chi guy.. Late 30′s but very expert with wiring and electrical things. He can do what ever design u like.. the result: fantastic.. I dun have any complaint about him. So patient and not money-chaser electrician.. He’s name is Lee number 019-2088045. Stay at Puchong. Knew him when bought lamp shade at one lamp shop at Damansara Uptown.

I just pass their numbers due to their nice & clean job. U can call them if u want.

LK says:

I shopped at Legend recently, and their salesman are really nice. But beware…They’ll promise something, but can’t deliver.

Their workers which help me install the aircon did a terrible and sloppy job! Althought the price is a little bit cheaper than Megatronic (~RM10), but their workmanship is totally out. My friend which installed his aircon from Megatronic, was much better off.

Mistake made. I’ll never go back to Legend again…

ND says:

well nicely said, its actually nice to bum in tis website and heard all your comments.

at least I had an idea what shop to look for…

CH says:

Dear Ashley,

I am looking for hoob and hobas well, which fagor model do you purchase? intend to buy glass top, any comment?

mamamia says:

Hi olive oil,

wahlala, u really got a good bargain 4 ur LG washer/dryer. The price sounds sooooo good. i think i 1 2 go and check the functions of the machine and ‘kae poh’ a bit. like to keep the info for future use. u knowlah, nowadays x live without washing machine 4 even a week. once spoilt hv 2 buy immediately.

Anyway, r there any complaints abt d machine so far?

sns says:

Dear Zarl

Tks for the compliment. And the BIG Thanks is owed to all you shoppers out there who come back and share with all of us readers so that we can learn from your experiences!!

Kudos to all you shopperholics!!! We trully appreciate all your feedback! I see some requests (from Aussino Warehouse Comments) for some pictures when experiencing any negative feedback!! That’s a pretty good idea too! :) So it acts as a warning to other readers.

Tks
SNS

zarl d shopaholic boy says:

thanks Ashley..

sns,
I think this site is not only shares info for any sale nationwide but also as a place which the users able to share their knowledges and experiences. Well done!

Ashley says:

Dear Zarl,

I bought the Chimney Hood & Hobs (3 gas burner) at RM1499 only (without installation yet). If installation will be additional RM150-RM180 (depend on fume outlet / recirculation). Make sure when u buy u have to check out whether the Hood is come fume outlet / recirculation option) also.

I have check out the $ in Benova before i bought this Fagor and they offer me RM1799 (without installation). Is really not worth it and this is so called warehse sales!!!

U can drop by to Megatronic and let them know what is ur budget so they will recomend u wat model. I find mine is so worth it esp hod got safety device option & 3 gas burner.

So far i used this Fagor Hood & Hob is ok and no problem at all. I didnt use the washing machine and encouter problem like mamamia.

Ashley says:

Thx 4 ur advice, Olive!
I also find SS2 electronic shop is much more cheaper compare to Harvey Norman, SenQ, HSL and others.

To all who looking for electrical stuffs:
I have a bad experience before in Legend. I’ve entered the shop and look for Panasonic Microwave. They offer me RM350 and told me tat is the best $ which i can’t get fr others. They even told me dun buy fr Megatronic because they r not authorised distributer to sell Panasonic product. Even Megatronic accept my deposit but 2 days later they will inform me that they don’t have stock for tat and ask me to change other product instead. Since Legend told me this so i trust them and bought d Panasonic micorwave fr them. However fews days later i was chatting wit my colleague, she told me she also bought a same model micowave but at Megatornic 2week ago and only @ RM320.

I was so angry and i know that is a trick fr Legend not to let their customer go to Megatronic!!! I will always go to Megatronic to get my electrical stuffs. Just that their shop is small so dun have a model of product can be see there. My advise is go to Harvey Norman, SenQ to look n get the product code then oni purchase fr Megatronic.

olive oil says:

A piece of advice, no doubt shops at SS2 offers you gals a great deal, but try this, dun stick to one shop. This is their tactic to lure you back for subsequent visits. Instead, if you have purchase from Megatronic, try to tell legend what Megatronic offers you (of cos deduct another 5%) because thats what Legend will charge you when u pay with 0% interest free with credit card. Always compare price and let them fight for the lowest price and quality for you. There’s no loyalty in business like this…beware!

I have managed to get a LG TROMM 10kg with washer/dryer at RM2600 (HArvey norman sells at RM3999). Thats a great deal too after I trick them back with the mentioned technique. Try it sometimes gals… I am guy by the way.

mamamia says:

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for the info. I hv always wanted to go to their w’hse sale everytime I saw d ad but somehow I did not.

I am looking at microwave oven, fridge and heavy duty washing machine. It’s not an urgent purchase. Just like to look around n compare prices. If d price is right, then only I’ll buy.

However, after reading ur comments, I think this is one w’hse to avoid.

I also agreed with you on Legend (SS2). My own experience is their prices r higher compare to Megatronics. I bought once fr them n never a 2nd time.

As on the Fagor brand, I am not that sure. I once bought a Fagor washing mac fr Megatronics and it gave me problem within 6 mths n after 3yrs and 3 repairs I junk it.

zarl d shopaholicboy says:

Ashley,

U bought the Fagor @ RM1499 – r those was hood & hob set?
Really wanna buy for my new house.. Still looking for the rite brand and practically coz i will stay alone & seldom to cook. Any suggestion?

Ashley says:

Wei,

Forget to tell you this, make the hob u buy is come with safety device. When i when to Benova warehse they didnt tell the Rubine @ RM1799 is without safety device (they even say this Rubine spec is same with Fagor that i intend to buy).

Finally i found out that this Rubine model is older model so thats y Benova is pushing the sales for this model and not sincere to tell the customer that the spec is lower than other brand. Currently most of the hob is come with safety device.

Make sure you compare the spec other than the $.

Ashley says:

Wei,

4get to tell you this, remember when u buy the hob make sure it come with safety device. Previously Benova give me best price at RM1799 for Rubine’s hood and hob but the hob without safety device. They didnt even mentioned to me that this hob with safety device until i found out Megatronic & internet.

I bought the Fagor at RM1499 with safety device function. So make compare the spec also other than the $.

Ashley says:

Wei,

Teka is good, just that the $ will be more expensive. If you have budget u can go for it. 2nd alternative is Fagor brand.

SS2 is Megatronic (same row with Secret Recipe – make sure u dun go into Legend electronic shop). Megatronic dun have much display for you but u can view at other shop and take down the model code so that Megatronic will give you a best price (anyway u jus bargain to get cheaper $).

I’m not sure Megatronic sell Teka or not but Fagor they have.

weiwei says:

hi ashley,
I intend to buy Teka hood n hob, wat do u think about this brand? Do u hav the shop name at SS2 ? Pls advise

Ashley says:

Benova used to have warehse sales quite frequent. Previous i went there and check out the hood and hob. It cost me RM1799 for neither fagor nor Rubbine brand. At last i didnt buy cuz i find the $ is not that atractive.

The next day i go to electrical shop and find out that many electircal shop is SS2 can get cheaper $ @ RM1500 for the same model!!! (cheaper than the warehse sales fr Benova)

Dun put so high hope in this Benova warehse sales. Do some comparision before u go there.