20080411 Cavenzi April Full Sale1

11 to 15 April 2008

Cavenzi April Full Sale

We let our prices do the talking

Sofa Seats

6ft TV Cabinet

Dining Set Table & Chair

Feng Shui Divider

Queen Bed

Wardrobe

Multi Function Chest

and more

Desa Petaling – Tel 603 9058 9532

Damansara – Tel 603 7722 5653

Jalan Jelutong, Penang - Tel 604 283 3907

20080411 Cavenzi April Full Sale2

Comments

Comments
news says:

Interesting & enlightening. And simple to understand. Thanks for presenting the information in an easy to read and practical format. Keep laying out good info like this, and I’ll be back.

I really enjoy reading on this internet site, it has got superb content. “Never fight an inanimate object.” by P. J. O’Rourke.

I just couldn’t depart your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information an individual provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently in order to inspect new posts

Phoebe says:

order my sofa from cavenzi in oct 2011 but changed my model to mid of dec 2011. The sales agent confirmed with me that the sofa should be ready by end of dec, so i can move in to my new house. Here i am, moving into new house and calling for delivery. And they requested me to pay full which i did and made sure their delivery date. And to my amazement, a day before delivery i gave them a call, they responded a day after that that the sofa is not ready and can only be done after CNY. My goodness, i should have my sofa early of January and now i need to wait after CNY. What for i ordering so early when the service is so lousy and not care free…felt been cheated. Besides, before this they promised to give an extra recliner as gift. and now they refrained to do so with an excuse that i changed my model from leather to fabric. Wow! another cheating feeling!

fk cn says:

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

baasha says:

im just about to buy a sofa set from cavenzi..any ideas of changing to lorenzo

missy says:

yes! that’s true..they insisted me to pay RM100 for things that even I can carry myself (small tv rack)! BS! stop cheating us, stop publishing all the fake advertisements in the papers – we customers are not as stupid as you think we are!

bndsya says:

dun forget also…that they charged rm100 for delivery even a small cebinet
:((…if u do not want to pay for the de;every chargers…u have to pick up by urself at their warehse at balakong…

Eve says:

I went shopping for furniture recently. One of the store i went was Cavenzzi. Their price maybe cheap but so is their quality. I have been comparing many places and finally has settled for a bed room set from Courts Mammoth (CM). Surprisingly, it only cost me rm 1199 complete with the dressing table and a 5 ft sliding door wardrobe which has 2 drawers in it ( the more drawer, the more expensive it is). I have checked the quality and the workmanship. I have no doubt that CM delivered better quality than Cavenzi. If you are on thight budget just like me, do not think that Cavenzi is the only place for you to shop. Try check out CM as they have everything to suits diff budget.

nish says:

yup… cavenzi beds do not have satisfying quality. i bought a queen bed set from them last year. on the day they delivered the set, the plywood that supports the mattress broke!! obviously the quality of the wood is very bad. We had a hard time to get a replacement. But when we finally did, the plywood broke again for the second time!!! The same thing happened to some of my frens as well. So go figure ….

zarl da shopaholic boy says:

hi.. i have a few experiences on bought furnitures from cavenzi.. in fact, already 4 times i have bought from them.

First, on 2 years ago which cavenzi is still unknown.. bought L shaped sofa with ottoman.. price almost 1k. i like the dark brown cover.. it is still ok until now. Only the leg broke when my fat sis jump onto it.. haha.. luckily, they already gave me spare legs in advance. So I just change it. Bought from Ara Damansara.

Second time, I bought while the PJ showroom had sale. I went there at 11am and not many ppl came at that time. Bought a L shaped sofa with ottoman, same model like the first one but with dark blue colour.. This time only RM399!!.. But got a bad experience there with the tokay, first he was proposed me to buy that sofa, entah macam mana.. when many ppls came then and ask about that sofa (they said wow.. so cheap!!), i think mesti that tokay made his mind not to sold the sofa to me as the price is so cheap.. (mau untung saja that tokay!). He told me that sofa got fractures frame lah, mau send back to warehouse la.. Bullshit. Penipu saja. But lucky when my friend said to that tokay, we will bring this matter to press.. at last he surrendered the sofa to me! Had also bought a zen dinner table at RM239 there.. shud be cheaper.. coz i’d referred price from catalog a month before.. aiseh..

3rd time, for my new home, I went to Central. Had order one L shaped sofa. The big one.. almost 3 metres width.. Love the cover.. forgot the name but feels like courdroy.. very comfy and big.. So my family 6 ppls in a row can seat there. Only RM1.1k at that time (middle last year). Now it’s more than 2k. :) Lucky order awal even my house tak siap lg that time. I like the friendly staff at Central among the other branches.

4th time, went to the Kelana Jaya showroom. Bought queen bed. Grey colour suede and have comfy divider at all sides. Sekali tgk mcm koi pond pula. Hehe.. Price RM299 klu tak silap.

Overall, I dun have much problem with all furniture bought from them. But u needs to extra careful before buy. Just look for furniture that will long lasting.. Kalau setakat kayu getah atau compressed serbuk kayu.. better dun buy it. Oh yeah, all my sofa got 5 years warranty for stitches & frame. Except the sale one lor..

Uhoneys says:

Bought bed from them last yer..RM399… Very disappointed.. Im waiting the bed almost 2month..they keep postponing.. Reason : NO LORRY. I oledi make full payment, they refuse to give me refund. After waiting 2month&half.. received my bed.. but noT in good condition.. U know, the bed RUNTUH because the wood dah reput. Call them again, after 1week they come & replace the bed. Mayb the price & the design interesting… but the SERVICE….VERY VERY BAD

catherine says:

not purposely sabotaging or something.. but..

last time i bought a bed frame (single size) from them.. RM200 leh!
mana tahu.. after a few months.. can see the wood (the one where u put the mattress on) is being eaten by termites! after contacting them, they say is not their problem and told me i can purchase it from them again! what a con case! >:(

beware if you are purchasing from them…