22 to 23 November 2008

Luminarc

Tableware

Glassware

Dinner Set

Glassware

and more

Location (Tel 019 302 3172)

Dewan Bakti

Bangunan Bakti Siti Hasmah

No 6 Changkat Abang Haji OPeng

Taman Tun Dr Ismail

60000 Kuala Lumpur

Organized by Akojaya

Comments

Comments

I must admit that I’ve got a feeling that I have to visit this blog systematically

I always was concerned in this subject and still am, thank you for putting up.

Hally says:

it was a good and worth going warehouse sales. according to some of staffs over there, they are having this kind of warehouse sales once in 3,4 years.. the goods that are sold are quite cheap. some arcopal rice bowl are selling below RM15, pure and genuine crystal jug and glasses are selling at 79 and 19 each and it looks so classy. I went on yesterday and today. yesterday was good, and today they brought out more goods. Everyone are quite surprise and happy with the good price that they were offering. I bought crystal Jug and 4 Glasses for 155 which is quite good price because the Jug it self selling about over 200 in the store, then i came back again today to buy the rice bowl, which were selling at rm9 each, so i bought 2 of them. Usually no brand and very common bowl rice in the store like in tesco already selling double or triple of that price.. so overall is very worth warehouse sales, many things i bought with less money paid.

LVLover says:

elves , lorong abg hj openg , jln abg hj openg 1 & 2 are near to this primary school.
SKTTDI 2 , from the school you just have to go straight until you can see this condo.

trellisies something , before you bump/see this condo turn left , ada this big jalan right . you went straight or just follow the way then you can see the Bangunan Bakti on your left :D hope this info , are true /;

jam says:

Hey, are the tableware (plates & bowls) ATTRACTIVE OR NOT? Looking at the WordPress blog, gimme the impression not very nice looking.

john says:

i come black lo! there got very nice cap…and many thing!
all friends can see my blog i hve many pic to give all to your see see ! http://klsales.wordpress.com/

elves says:

where is jln abang hj openg 2 ar?

LVLover says:

oh i think my mom would love this sale.

and the location is just near to my house , can walk to the dewan for about
5 minutes only since my house is on Jln Abang Hj Openg 2 , :D

but im not going , so pls update SNS . thnks

Mamasyira says:

yes SNS bcoz my mum should enjoy this kind of sales….:)

abby says:

is anybody went this w/house sale b4? i think it’s 1st time. if possible, can sns post the price range…