11 to 14 December 2008

TIME : 10am to 6pm

5th Floor

Bangunan PanGlobal

Jalan Tandang

Petaling Jaya

Comments

Comments
JessicaBuzz says:

visit this site to learn more about starbuzzer

I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Hello very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m glad to find numerous helpful info here within the post, we need develop more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing.

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of 11 – 14 Dec : Converse Warehouse Sale | shoppingNsales . Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

Good write-up, I am normal visitor of one’s web site, maintain up the nice operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a long time.

11 – 14 Dec : Converse Warehouse Sale | shoppingNsales I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks! your article about 11 – 14 Dec : Converse Warehouse Sale | shoppingNsalesBest Regards Cassetta

This is the proper 11 – 14 Dec : Converse Warehouse Sale | shoppingNsales diary for anyone who wants to essay out out virtually this subject. You attention so such its nigh exhausting to converse with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new prolong on a issue thats been scrivened nearly for age. Precise sundries, just outstanding!

Top notch sitTop notch site, I really enjoyed reading ! e, I really enjoyed reading !

ana123 says:

bler nak wat sales lg ni~

i’ve come to think that Michael Jackson was our best pop artist, kanye west is nowhere near jacko:-*

Junnyphire says:

erm where is this place exactly is it in singapore?????

aeri says:

every year happen this sale at jb…;-)

john says:

My blog have many this sale photo !
Pls all friend going to see ok ?

Izzi says:

I went again on this morning…
today find more design T shirt…Kappa Tshirt is nice & quality is best…
I buy 8pcs T shirt & 3 pair shoes…
Converse jus sold RM20…
Kappa Rm39.90…
Hahaha…this CNY will be all Kappa & Converse…

mei says:

wow!!!
this sales is great!!
thanks for those who organize it..
for those who dun mind of old fashion stock, it is really worth to go..
The fashion is old (mayb 2007) but the quality still good.
today they had further mark down the price for shoes and lee cooper jeans.
So, just go take a look as it was nt crowded, good management and good service.

Wayne says:

went this morning…limited size,color and pattern..managed to get a pair of pro star for myself (RM20 only)

ameer says:

when there and really satisfied!

i bought 1 everlast and 1 kappa shoes for rm39.90 each!

the design and colour were nice.

converse shoes were really old stock, no nice design.

Zed says:

kinda dissapointed , basically there wasnt any size 9 chuck taylor’s of any colours even …. so i just went back empty handed as the other stuff didnt really interest me

Celeste says:

Yeah. went there today. Was splendid~! Not public holiday so not so crowded. But sizes for shoes were limited already, sadly.. But at least managed to grab few t-shirts, sweaters and jeans :D

baby gal says:

Vivien, u should said ask him to call your dad. on loud speaker ma…and he hold the phone…then no such things happen lor….you knw la….nowadays many sad case happen. don so angry la… have a nice day :)

vivien says:

Just comeback from the sale also…
omg..i damn angry~
i just lost my phone today..and i no choice i just 1 borrow the phone from the staff to ask the size from my dad only..do u know what he say?”i’m sorry i won’t borrow hp to u”..OMG..how can like that?he is stand at “kampa” shoe brand there..
eh..u think i will take your hp away?
please lah..i got standard geh leh..if i din lost my hp i also won;’t borrow your hp lah..
HATE THIS GUY..wtf..

just at there buy 4 shoe..lol..around 300+..
1 leather black just rm 99.90..haha^^ so nice~~
is good when day not public holiday…!!!!!!
the staff at converse is good except tht “KAMPA BOY”..
HATE….

Izzi says:

I went there yesterday…
The shoes is cheap…jus RM39.9 (Kappa) RM49.90 (Converse)
Short Pants RM29.90
Polo T RM25.90
Normal T – RM10-RM19.90
Jacket RM69.90
Bag RM15.9 – RM59.9
Lee Cooper Jeans Have…But didnt see the price…

men says:

Just came back from the sale. Overall it was a quite good warehouse sale, not as packed as what I expected. (Unlike the zara sale which looks like a pasar malam -.-”) Managed to get shoes, tshirts n pants. None of them priced more than 40bucks, which is dirt cheap for me! *wink*

Zel: I dont think i see any kids shoes there. Leather shoes for converse are around 110.

coma: If im not mistaken, LC jeans cost 69.9bucks.

coma says:

any info for Lee Cooper Jeans?

gile shopping says:

not much choice lah for me all old stock lah….but the price not so cheap not like adidas last week…boring lah…..

zel says:

yes, anyone knows if there s toddler or kids shoes? How much was leather shows?

JEEN says:

isn’t it many of the stuff is half price???…….

mummyadam says:

does anyone knows bout baby stuff???kids 1-2 years???any shoes clothes???pricing tq….

mei says:

hi lee san, thanks for the info.
i think i will go there and take a look.. ^^

rosss says:

me bought 4 leather converse shoes and 1 normal canvas for rm514.50
price was good.. not many sizes lucky i was the first batch in…
apparel is not that cheap if u ask me…
all in all i think it was worth it…

mamasyira says:

i also go there at 11 am. Not so crowded. I bought converse vintage pink low cut rm49.90 & everlast shoes rm39.90. Converse plain tshirt rm15.90, converse long sleeve tshirt 25.90, everlast short sleeve rm19.90, beg sandang converse rm19.90.

octopus says:

For hoodies, I prefer Everlast. Wording in front is not the big just a simple Everlast. At the back, they have a nice design of some other wording. But I the one I got was the only one available. I was the first to get in so I managed to grab it. Well better go early guyz~!

shortleg says:

lee san, what is the cheapest sling bad u found :P?

Lee San says:

The converse bags are ranging from RM 19.90 – RM 59.90 .
There’re sling bags and handbags as well..
Mei> depends on what bags you’re looking for :)
those handbags are medium size, 59.90 i think… white, brown, black… with the word “converse” in front of it.

I bought a converse polo tee at RM 25.90.
There’s apple green, white, black, red, blue, grey.

ALOT of t-shirts. but have to search in the basket la.

anyway, ive wrote a summary about it in my blog, if free, can go read.

click on my name or go to

mei says:

anyone know how much is the bag? i’m target on the converse bag. Is it worth to go if i only looking for bag?

anne says:

direction to this warehouse sale:

if u from Subang, take the fed. h’way to PJ -> exit to jalan 222 -> jalan templer -> take 12 o’clock at the roundabout -> go straight until u see a sign to jalan tandang -> turn right -> go straight -> the building is on ur right side (next to J&J)

baby gal says:

Kim, thanks alot..no point rite if my target is bags only…since same price like their boutique..i better buy at the store… :(…me not going for this warehouse

Kim says:

Im back! Was in the warehouse this morning n i’m the first to arrived!! My plan is to get Converse shoe. But end up :( To me there’s not much choice available its old stock don’t expect any recent model there u wont see even one. Colours r limited n the price is so so. rm49 to rm129. This round they hv more high cut model yet.. the size is limited. For their bag ar :S i can get the same offer during sales in their shop.
Tee shirt: rm25.90. Polo shirt: 25.90 tee shirt “Old old design” : 19.90 Woman 3/4 pants rm49.90 Jacket : 79.90-99.90
As for kappa n everlast they hv some ladies cutie flat pump. Colour : few choices, size : some available but not size 6. Price : rm29.90.
if not mistaken there’s alot of jeans from lee cooper but i din bother to see :P
The crowd is fine the cashier is good. NO long Q. Management is friendly. Staff is nice… but what i want is nice stock!! :P i think i miss out alot u guys can ask then i’ll answer.

chris says:

any good hoodies??? pls let me noe.. i like the nice simple ones.. if there are hoodies that are nice and simple pls pls let me noe.. then i will leave for the warehouse sale at once..

mamaqaisara says:

To Sam,
I interested to buy the Adidas Legging. Please contact me, mazlinqs@yahoo.com.my

baby gal says:

hi all, any nice converse bag in warehouse?

Melissa says:

Get myself a pair of converse all star at rm49.90
and also a Converse shirt category E is rm24.90
(polo T also is in category E)

The price there is group into categories.
I was looking size 5 shoes, but mostly left 7 n 8.
Not yet look into jacket n sweater.

jacko says:

baru pegi kejap td.. kasut byk pilihan tp tade la murah sgt pun

t shirt 15.00 – 25.00

colar t shirt 25.90

jacket/sweater 50- 80

kasut converse – 60- 100++

JEEN says:

is there any plain white shoes??…

yanyan says:

anyone else been there? boleh update pricing? hehe tengkiu yah :)

Nina says:

best x? pricing ok x? izzit worth it to buy?

chris says:

STEVEN, are there nice hoodies over there??? nice plain and simple hoodies??? i dun like those with huge words.. coz if got then im for sure goin for this later in the evening.. pls pls reply.. really need to get a hoodie..

gile shopping says:

steven, mostly mark down until %?

gile shopping says:

really!! IM LOOKINCONVERSE SHOES…so story lah more steven….

Steven says:

Just got back. Well not bad for me. A lot of Converse All Star selling less than Rm100. Bags is less than RM70. Got myself two hoodies from Everlast. Price range around RM49-RM59. T-Shirts are quite cheap around RM30 or less.

As always, go early and bring cash~!

gile shopping says:

any update? look like not so hapening jer………….

mamaqaisara says:

Sam,I interested to buy the Adidas Legging. Please contact me, mazlinqs@yahoo.com,my

Don says:

to Chris
you ACTUALLY expect some ppl to just go there early find out about ur hoodies and come back to you here. you actually think u can sit there and just wait for all the work to be done FOR you ? seriously ?

Sam says:

size 34 = size S

Melissa says:

There are many parkings outside the building along the roadside.
There are drawn parking box, u wouldnt get summone if u park inside the box and also pay parking fees.
Thu is public holiday, i think wouldnt need parking fees.

aesha says:

no one did answer on parking issue.
no body knows about parking at the location? izzit as hard as dataran hamodal where it always packed and if u are unlucky u get summone from the mppj.

celine:
sek17 pj? not sure by bus but it is not far frm ur location. why dont take a cab (go la with friends so can share the costs). i guess u a UM student .i heard there a lot robbery happen in that area nowadays. better be careful girl.

chris says:

hey whoever who is goin for this early, can pls let me noe whether they sell nice sweaters and hoodies and pls oso find out the price.. if its ugly then no need la, coz im oni lookin for sweaters/hoodies.. thx..

S says:

Any idea about parking, please?

celine says:

I stay at pj section 17. How to go there by bus? teach me then. im waiting and waiting for the sales coming. waiting for ya reply. thanks alot.

eric khoo says:

hey ppl… =) well… i got a hunch this is gonna b a gimmick thingy rather than really a warehouse sale. 70% on items that we dont want and the rest will be no discount or most 10%? hrmmz… That’s what I think most dealers would do. “MASSIVE”? i don’t think so… if this is really disappointing im gonna boycott kaw kaw man…

aesha says:

anyway…im driving to this warehouse sale. any idea about parking?? suggestion perhaps??

MY says:

waaaaaaa….cannot go..got work to attend..sob sob..

sns says:

Dear SNS readers, we had some migration issues

which caused our posts & comments to go missing

We’re accessing some of the comments from the old

server and will try and post it back here. (In

one super long long post)

Hope we didn’t miss any.
SNS

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
pyeo

OMG !!!! Dec 11 is a state holiday for Selangor

…… must go there v v early … !!!!!!! @_@

From 11 – 14 Dec : Converse Warehouse Sale,

2008/12/04 at 2:37 AM

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

fuzz says:

agree with didaisme..
so many ware house sale since august..
so kena diet la ater this…
isk..isk..isk..

mamasyira says:

ihsan, ada kasut kanak2 tak?

joey says:

to Ice@vid … this 1 not located in jln ampang 1.. in jln ampang tat 1 is Menara pan global.. this 1 is located in jln tandang, PJ.. totally different.. u can find the map in google

Melissa says:

Thanks Sharwin ;)
I should go to converse shop 1st be4 going to the warehouse sale, lol

najwa says:

Ihsan, are u the guy from converse management?

Ihsan says:

Guys, lots of products will be featured..
we got shoes, t-shirts, jackets, hoodies, socks, caps, bags..etc
we also got lee cooper jeans on sale!

beez says:

let’s go n see. Apa yg depa bg

starbuzzer says:

Pan Global is beside J&J building in PJ

mamasyira says:

is this 1st time converse make warehouse sales SNS?

papacare says:

jom 3X…jom shopping2X..heeeehaaaaa

Ice@vid says:

pan global building is behind of shangarila hotel…
is same building v luna bar….
but hope converse this sale got 50% leather shoe aso…
all come give me a wish..haha (^0^)

damien says:

i kinda have some feelings that there will be a lot of apparels….a lot of bags…and not much shoe selection from converse….especially all stars and jack purcell….they prolly throw in those less popular models….

everlast and kappa should be everything since it’s not really a well-response label in MY…

lee coop…hmm…should be interesting….surprise surprise…

***this is not a fact, but just an opinion****

rocky road says:

didaisme: yea man, totally gonna be bankrupt this month!

najwa says:

anyone can tell me how to get here from subang? tq

babygal says:

mmmm…looking fornice big tote from converse….n Kappa jacket….heehee…hope there got nice wan…COnverse management…..give some respone la
….:)

didaisme says:

Why so many whs in one month… Bankcrupt macam ni…. But this converse sale, I really can’t resist…. Argh!!! not enough money

Ely says:

does anyone know if there’ll be lee jeans at this sale..? and what sort of kappa items..?

DeviL says:

1st time means alot of new products..Hope its worth it~

sharwin says:

Melissa
normal price depends on the cut, material n color (shoe i mean)

canvas low cut: 89.90 – 100++
canvas hi cut: 100++
leather low cut: 189 ++
leather hi cut: 200++

again, it all depends on cutting, material n color. .cannot exactly tell the normal price range coz there are some stuffs that are Limited Edition and so the price will definitely be different.
to be on the safe side, u can browse frm the boutique 1st b4 goin 2 dis warehouse sale

najwa says:

wah, dis one cam best je… wonder how much it wud be the price?

Melissa says:

Very near my house too, lol..
I know Converse thingy are not cheap, so didnt went into Converse shop n look for things.. didnt know about the price
Any1 can tell the normal price range for shoes? bags? clothes? jeans?
So that i wouldnt blindly buy things just becoz of it’s ‘warehouse sales’ xD

aesha says:

wah2…first time warehouse sale for converse. insterested~!! but really hope they haf good management system.

ryan says:

anyone been to this???looks so good

vivien says:

oo..i saw the map d..
wah~~so near my house…^^
is “happy shopping”….
haha^^

vivien says:

can i know where is this??
near by where??

fuzz says:

mc best jer…

any comment…?

damien says:

this seem like a nice one.