29 to 31 October 2010

Obermain

Time: 10am – 8pm

Hotel Armada

Laksamana Ballroom

www.hushpuppies.sg

Comments

Comments

I will right away grab your rss feed as I can’t find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

At this time it sounds like Drupal is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

Shera says:

Amazing deals..i bought 6 pairs, really worth d effort going there as these kind of sales can not be found elsewhere..i went on sunday, it was crowded, but the crowd was decent, not the pushy-pushy type, although there were a few like that…amazing deals..def going again 2 next years sale!

Sofia says:

Great bargains… Went there Sunday afternoon. Thought there won’t be anymore nice ones left, but surprisingly, still many available and in my size too… Got 5 pairs of shoes/sandals ranging from rm 40 – 100. Total spent rm 330…

annonn1 says:

can someone pick something for me? :(~ looking for a working shoe flats or anything suitable for work. or if anyone wants to let go any of theirs, do email me ya. btw, im size 6-7 :)

Kim says:

Hi, since you guys like Hush Puppies shoes at lower price, I wish to share a news that tomorrow will have even great price. Hurry, tomorrow is the last day of this sale.

Bella says:

Just back. not too bad…lots of RM50 ones but limited sizes rest about RM100-200. Saw new stock going in as I was leaving:(

Sue says:

Thanks Diana for reading our comments :)

lizzy glee says:

just read all the postings, credit card min. rm80. ok,reliable up to date comments. looks like must bring credit cardlah like that lol. Wait for me!

lizzy glee says:

Thanks Di,you’re a staff? Hope no queue. Credit card got minimum purchase?

Diana says:

Ladies and Gentleman, look-out for replenishment stocks tomorrow!! come early, good bargains aplenty!

Joyce says:

Hi, may I know anymore replanishment on Sunday ? only only can go on sunday.><

lizzy glee says:

Anyone blogged with pictures? will there be much left tomorrow and sunday?

dr sha says:

i m so glad i went today..bought 9 shoes( for 3 ppl).total damage 490.so worth it.flats at 50!!n trendy…

Cob Cob says:

nice sandals…selling @ RM80. include delivery in Malaysia ..Size 6….Email me for a close snap shot of the pairs.Thanks.

skyflower says:

just park inside hotel la… rm 4 only

tinkerbell says:

where to park? near the esso got parking space ?

Ann says:

This is my 1st time going to this sales. Good deal.. Unbelievable cheap. Many lady shoes are ranging from RM40-100. Surprisingly no queue. When I came out around 11pm, no one queue outside the ballroom at all.

nur says:

gosh!gosh!..was there around 10.15..hush puppies on d right n left Obermain…everyone went to the right obviously.i grab one hush puppies for rm80..and my darling urge me to go to the left side…seriously, there’s hush puppies for rm20 each there..slight defective (can’t see it at all…-i’m very very particular with quality..) but seriously, it’s good bargain.i manage to grab 4 pairs..each rm20!!!all high heels…wweeeee…=) and one for mum.very comfy.

FE says:

I was there this morning and all i can say is a great wsale. Hush puppies bags of different styles are sold at RM80 each (sold like hot cakes). Women shoes and sandals are so many to choose at price ranges from RM50-RM140. The only problem is that the styles I like are mostly the last pairs:(. They have hush puppies sunglasses available at RM30 each and women’s wallet at RM19 each too. I got a pair of nice high heeled shoes at RM60 and a bag for RM80.. I think i got good quality items at great price…. If you guys wanna come and to make sure you get a parking (for free).. head to the Astaka park to park your car and walk through the driving school area beside the Armada.

jxplod says:

just come bk from there, parking wise and payment not an issue, as you can get parking easily infront of armada hotel, really a worth while going warehouse sales, but the size for 7 and 8 abit limited, bigger size seem much, the lady shoes, all snap up so fast >< and the rm30 flat rate shoes also… 1 aunty somemore grab non stop while i was looking and checking, end up she buy my sander sad niaa~~

ijie says:

no parking problem n no queue…best…bought one 2 sandals only, actually not really need for new shoes, but since great bargain, just grab

matatat says:

I would like to go.. but always hv parking problem and also long Q to go in and payment…… siem!!

Shud says:

Deepavali and Christmas are coming. Those looking for branded toys at bargained price, do visit my blog at http://myjuniorscollections.blogspot.com.
Free delivery in Klang Valley area.

i have many brand new toys eg barbie, hotwheels and matchbox. All still packed in the original boxes.

Diana says:

The bargains are crazy and you will not get a better deal on the shoes than at this venue. We no longer have the sale in kinrara. come and see it to believe it!

ijie says:

i went here last year, bought 3 women sandal @60 each and 2 children sandal @25 each;…i think its a v.good bargain since for sure u cannot get dis kind of price in any normal sale at shopping mall

fabulousbody says:

sesaper yg pegi esok plz update yaa… :)
tq

p/s: beep beep want a fabulous body while relaxing at home? plz click my name & watch the videos for more info. FREE POSTAGE

Sarah says:

is it true, Kinrara H.P better than this?

arar12 says:

dont think this 1 as good as at H.P @ kinrara

kinkipeifun says:

yes! i’m waiting it toooooo :D

Doreen says:

Diana, it’s seem like lots of ppl like this warehouse sale. I think I may go there 2…

Joo ai says:

yes, Credit Card payment accepted for a minimum purchase worth RM80.

xera says:

Hi,

Can i used credit card for payment?

Shye says:

i’m waiting for this.. :D

Doreen says:

Any further discount info? Pls~

Diana says:

Dear doreen,

the discount will be crazy – this only happends once a year. early birds get the best goodies! See you there?

Diana says:

Dear doreen,

the discount will be crazy – this only happens once a year. early birds get the best goodies! See you there?