3 – 5 April 2011

Up to 70% Off

[SNS : Check out Valiram's previous Warehousesales 2010 2009]

ExclusivePreview  for TM Customers Only

3April : From 11am to 12pm

Print the Exclusive for TM Customer Flyers or mention the

Promo Code “TMV345″

Valiram Luxury Sale is back!

Jimmy Choo

Fashion Apparels

and much more

Time for Public :

3 Apr :  12pm- 8pm

4-5 Apr : 10am – 8pm

TERMS

Strictly no bags, helmets, food/drinks and cameras inside the venue

Goods sold are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-exchangeable

Visa Cards & Cash Only

Ballroom Level 10

Doubletree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur

Jalan Tun Razak

Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

www.valiramgroup.com

Comments

Comments
MingMing says:

I arrived 7:15pm on the last day of sales looking for Godiva truffles. Sold out. It was RM 86.X0 during first day. I settled for 3 boxes of off season Christmas Godiva 18.70 per box after 70%.
The mood was strange and Valiram staffs were packing. It’s not yet 8pm. I feel urgency. I could not find my special black leather X X X stitching pen anymore. Their watches were scattered pasar malam style over table of red cloths. I thought these were some of the most sexy watches I ever seen but I don’t wear watch. A man was haggling over the price of his favourite watch. Huh at such a place got…. Haggling?!
Following payment for Godiva, I went over to Canali section. My urgency was stronger, their packing started to become infectious. At an angle I saw, well hidden from plain view, shorts among folds of luxury pants (Around RM 1700 +). The only left was blue white stripe shorts. I need light material for sleeping and home chores. Material 70% cotton, 30% linen, Made in Italy. RM 1200. Scanning 360 degree over the treasure I asked: “So this one 70 percent discount ka?”
“Ya. Green tag 70%. But I give you RM 240 now. Try on?”.
It’s 7:45pm.
“No need. Buy.”

I think I am lucky guy lar

joanne says:

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN IS THE NEXT CLEARANCE SALES FOR SWATCH?

Biskut Kembang says:

@abc: check this model at Tag Heuer website – Link Quartz WJ1319.BA0572. The price was RM9800 if I’m not mistaken & there was only one piece on display yesterday.

abc says:

hi hi, may i know what is the price for tag heuer link ladies after discount? still many pieces left??

mariposa says:

not good enuff….my xperience from the late sales is more worth.when the 1st time held at istana hotel was amazing. but the coach is absolutely so…so..coz they just bought the item that worth 2k above..after discounted at 1k++..
Nikko hotel is also worth buying there….this time is not sooo-left empty handed,,,not catching my eyes…will wait for other warehse sale

Biskut Kembang says:

Their Giuseppe Zanotti shoes are recycled from their previous sale. Very limited Jimmy Choo shoes compared to their sale at the Grand Millennium & Istana Hotel in the last few years. Coach has quite a lot to pick from although the prices aren’t that low even after discount.

Limited watches to choose from – 1 Tag Heuer Link for ladies; some Rado, Bvlgari, Gucci, Swatch. Some decent Samsonite bags, perfume & sunnies. Lots of chocolate (Toblerone, Kit Kat, Valrhona, Godiva) – they are cheapest of the bunch.

All in all come with as little expectation as possible (as with any warehouse sales really) – you won’t be disappointed if you don’t get anything. On the other hand if you see something you like that fits (you & your bank account that is) then go ahead & splurge!

Coach Lover says:

I agree… Previous sale is Nikki hotel is so much better. More choices. The staff (coach) at warehouse this time is very rude not friendly

went, not impressed says:

Went on 1st day, max discount on coach 50%. Previous sale they did in Hotel Nikko (now Hotel Intercontinental) was better. Bought leather shoulder bag RM750 and patent leather wrislet for RM180 – both at a discount of 70-80%.

Was interested in Tag Hauer & Ball watches (both @ 35-40% discount), but fortunately managed to regain sanity just b4 paying. Therefore my 6K still in my account. Phew!

Happy shopping!

shoppaholic says:

didn’t see any pedro shoes…coach mostly 20% and 50% (totes,hobos,after discount 1k&above) small handbags can get around rm500 or lesser. sling bags RM375

Leng says:

no one update means nobody went?

Vinson says:

Hi, anyone went there?
Can i know whether the the price range for Pedro shoe over there?
TQ

Liana says:

anyone hav gone there?
i heard from my friend that coach is only going to sell tomorrw (she works in Coach Gardens).

Are the prices worth it?

Leng says:

Anyone came back from the sales?

Vinson says:

Noted there is Pedro shoe over the events. I would like to confirm whether the Pedro sell the leather shoe for men? Coz the brochure is like this event is for ladies

zati says:

can i use mastercard??? i dont have visa card

Girl says:

You mean we can just simply print the TM flyer that u gave here and enter on the 3rd? Anyway how to proof them that we are the TM customer? TM means telekom malaysia right? LOL

nada says:

doubletree yg dekat seberang jalan Ampang Park. Got one jejantas ke ampang park and ke double tree. >..> Cant wait!!!!

lizzy real deal says:

looks like some of our wishes came true, those wanting to go to Centro perhaps should check this out first. The merchandise here are all genuine i would bang my buck here. Happy bagging!

sns says:

Dear Readers

For TM Customers or those printing the TM flyer/Promo Code “TMV345?
3April : From 11am to 12pm

For the Public :
3 Apr : 12pm – 8pm
4-5 Apr : 10am – 8pm

Hope that’s clearer!

:) SNS

Renee says:

It mentioned 11am – 12pm for TM members, so after 12pm it’s allowed to non TM member. Is that what above statement means?

amy says:

may i know what mean Exclusive Preview for TM Customers Only? is it mean for member only can go the sales??

evee says:

double tree is at the intermark.

just google intermark kl. it’s opposite jalan ampang kalau tak silap. from mcd simpang 4 besar tu dah boleh nampak…

joanne says:

double tree itu nama hotel ker apa? any landmarks?

black says:

doubletree bukan yg hilton joanne mention tu… doubletree mmng kat jalan tun razak….

joanne says:

just wondering if its held at hilton kl?but i tot hilton kl is at kl central?not jln tun razak?