22-25 March 2012

F.O.S Warehouse Sale

For 4 days only, F.O.S is having their Warehouse Sale

at Temasya Industrial Park.

Prices from as low as RM3!!

Apparels

40150 Shah Alam

Selangor Darul Ehsan

Malaysia

www.facebook.com/factoryoutletstore

www.twitter.com/FOSmalaysia

Comments

Comments

This is my first time visit at here and i am actually happy to read all at one place.

Anna says:

Any long dresses available there?

Sharon says:

*MEDIUM SIZE LIVING ROOM – flat 1 level of boxes.

Sharon says:

ONLY 1ST DAY REALLY WORTH TO GO. BOXES OF CLOTHES FOR THEM TO REPLENISH – CONSISTS OF SAME ITEMS. IF YOU GATHER ALL ITEMS LEFT FOR THIS WEEKEND THE AMOUNT WOULD BE AS BIG AS MEDIUM SIZE LIVING ROOM!

I ALSO AGREE WITH COMMENTS FROM OTHERS ABOVE …APART FROM THE 1ST DAY ..STOCKS ARE REALLY BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!

Milanista says:

a must go. they selling original football jersey for RM32. There are also boxers, socks, pants, shirts for men. Normally i don’t spend much on warehouse sales but it has change here.

Shaa says:

Hi guys,

My personal experience:
It’s in a REAL FACTORY. Found the location using gps. They do have parking inside the venue, but a small one so depends on ur luck. You can park by the roadside as well. The factory has no a/c, just big fans. Dont bring your kids, kesian la. Not their place pun. Bukannya ada playground. It’s not hot. Well ventilated.
Variety of clothes were okay laa. A lot of tank tops for rm3. Tshirts (rm5) and blouses(3rm-70% off normal price), nothing to shout about. Biasa only. Brands: bebe, maxazria x miley cyrus, mng(but nowhere to b found unfortunately for me), sean john for kids, and others. There are socks at 50% off (some of them got jumbled up w the 1rm stained briefs so ppl were like, omg cheap and then grab. Remember to check the pricetag. They do state whether it’s 3rm/5rm/normal price). There were flats near the end of the factory for 10rm/pair. Check the quality and whether it’s comfy. Also Noce shoes from nyc shoes (spotted wedges and other pretty flats) and larrie for both men/women. Also, there were belts for 50% off, personally wouldnt buy them cause i can find cheaper belts else where.

For men, i cant say much cause i was too busy searching for my tops. I think it’s okay kot.

Also, they’re selling electrical appliances! Cheap! Fridges, tv, beats by dr dre (not sure tho, my bf told me ada, dunno whether he was pulling my leg).

Overall, i’d give this sale 3 1/2 stars out of 5.

dydy says:

too bad… its too far away for me…

Rain says:

Worth to go…..
Brought 2 MNG Shorts for RM12 each (US Size 4) , 2 MaxAzria Tshirt for RM6 each and many singlets at RM4- 10 each. But u may need to dig.

Honey says:

Went there today (2nd day).
I agree with Sakura, not so much design for rm3 clothes. But for 70% clothes I think it’s still okay.

Got a lot of singlets. Men can go for boxers or socks. I couldn’t find any pants that fits me, I’m M size btw, all pants are huge!

Sakura says:

2nd day today.

As much as FOS claimed they restocked the items on daily basis, all that I could see was leftover.

Went there at 9.50AM and got in around 10.
Not so many people but more people coming in thru time. All big-sized pants and shirts/clothings.

If you are looking for singlets or sleeveless shirts/innerwears yeah it’s still OK.

Let’s hear what others who went today will say later on.
Conclusion of today’s dig : Boring. Nothing fancy. Because the nice ones already been grabbed yesterday.

kakilepak says:

hurey….hurey….

ally says:

Owh, thanks for the reviews. Can’t wait to go there. Apa lagi semua… Jom…

See u there…

Worth going!

Like the others said, prices starts from RM3, RM5 & RM10.00, discount – 50-70%
My hubby bought 3 jerseys, all at 70%, i bought 3 ladies shirt – RM3.00 each!
There are also larrie & nyc shoes! Bought 2 larrie + 2 nyc – only RM20 per pair! very2 worth it!

Childrenwise, not cheap :(
prices from RM7-20, discount 50-70%.. but mostly girl’s clothes…

In conclusion – very worth it! :)

chessnut says:

been here around 10:30am,not too many crowd compare to padini where people pushing,smashed n etc.but at f.o.s,well manage by management.proper payment counter, helping staff.excellent.i given them 4 n half star out of five star.

worth buying for me coz i boughts a lots of $3 clothes n pants with a good conditions,if u r not choosy but u need to dig n dig if u have a time to do so.so far, i’m satisfied.

for abahaku, i saw mens slack but it’s miss up with other pants too.so u need to dig around.price at $12,it just near to kids area.most of clothes n pants price at $3.

hurry up,it’s worth if u wanna save ur cash.advice do not bring kids coz there’s no air-cond only a big fan.pity on ur kids.

enjoy ur shopping.

Khan says:

Went there in the first half,worth going sale…bought night wears and some girls shirts,just wondering if they refill all the stalls with the same nice stuff everyday or just on first day u can get things better???anybody went this kind of sale secong time and got valueable things or no??plz share your experience as i want to go again on friday or sat but not sure if can get good stuff as today i got??

nodee12 says:

There is an express line for 10 items and below. Relatively faster compared to other lines so if you’re not planning to buy so much, try to make it below 10 so that you can save your time on queuing :)

nodee12 says:

Just got back. Bought some Pinko girl boxers which I recently bought at FOS for the price of RM23 each. The price at warehouse sale is only RM10! The long sleep pants are priced at RM17.50 (50%0. Normal price at FOS is about RM40 if I’m not mistaken. Very good buy.

A lot of RM3 clothing but they’re all jumbled so you gotta really dig to find your size. I was too lazy to dig and just aimed for the nightwear anyways.

Seluar kerja lelaki not so sure.. there were a lot of shirts, socks and some boxers though.

Kids clothing are not that cheap, at least the ones I saw lah. Saw some kids clothes priced at RM17-20. Average is 10-20 I think.

Some flats were sold at RM10. But the size choice is limited. Also saw Larrie and NYC but I didn’t check them out so not sure bout the price.

Bottom line, yes, the sale is worthy of your time :)

binx says:

plan to stop by on my way back home..yuhuuuu…

abahaku says:

ada jual seluar keje lelaki tak?

Eve says:

The sales are RM3, RM10, RM13, RM20, discount 50% and 70%. You have to dig and dig to look for the clothes. Going to 2pm, the Q quite long. I manage to ask my colleague to pay on behalf. No toys, no bed sheet, no plate set.

Sakura says:

Worth it to go.
Most of the items are RM 3 at price.

Also got electrical appliances selling at the same warehouse.

Must go! :) Not so crowded, breathable and loadds of people went out with their harvests!

alia says:

any review? siapa yang dah pergi

M Wong says:

Definitely!

lemon ice says:

anybody ?? is it worth to go ?